Proze Lightning Splitter Dual Lightning Adaptor Audio and Charge Cable Headphone Adaptor for iPhone / iPad
The Lightning Splitter offers you the ability to charge and use your lightning headphones on your new apple devices with only one lightning port.
- Audio and Charge using one Lighting Port
- Lightning Splitter is MFi
- Audio offers 24 bit audio output for good quality audio
- Charging at 12W through splitter, approximately 25-30% battery in 1 hour
- Connect Lightning Headphones and Power Cable at the same time
- Compatible with all Lightning devices running iOS10 onwards
- Enjoy your music and use headphones for calls when connected
- Cable Length – 105 mm
- Connector – 1x Lightning
- Output – 2x Lightning
Have you recently got a new iPhone only to be disappointed that you are unable to charge it and listen to music at the same time?
Now you can listen to Music + Charge your phone at the same time
Lightning Audio + Charge
Enjoy music or talk through Lightning Audio headphones while you charge
Use the lightning adaptor anywhere; at home, at work, in the car or on the go
12W charging, which will approximately give you 30% battery charge in 1 hour
Allows you to keep your phone charged while listening to your favourite music
Audio and Calls
With lightning headphones connected, you can listen to your music and watch YouTube
And still accept those important calls and use your headphones as normal
Included in the box:
- Proze Dual Lightning Splitter
- Take your lightning headphones and plug them into the Dual Lightning Adapter.
- Plug the Lightning Splitter into the iPhone or iPad.
- Plug the Power Bank / Lightning USB Cable / Power supply / Computer into the additional Lightning port.
- Your phone will then recognise it is charging and the audio will function through your lightning earpods as usual.
This adapter does not work in conjunction with other adapters, except for AUX to lightning. adapter.
The Proze Dual Lightning Adapter is compatible with all iOS Lightning devices running iOS 10 or later. iPhones and iPads.
You can check this by going into the Setting of your iPhone and looking in General > About and you will find the sofware version.
This has been designed for the latest generation of Apple iPhones since the 3.5mm AUX Jack was removed and this offers a solution to the problem of how to charge and listen to music at the same time.
The Proze Lightning Adaptor delivers power in to your iPhone/iPad, and only supports Lightning Audio and lighting to 3.5 mm adapter.
Works with: MFI-certified USB to Lightning cables, MFI-certified Lightning Audio headphones.
It does not support: Audio split, dual charge or any other Lightning adapter other than Apple’s Lighting to 3.5 mm Adapter.
Compatible with: Apple Smart Battery Case. To work properly, connect charging cable and lightning headphones to Proze Lightning Splitter Cable prior to inserting the splitter into the Smart Battery Case.