Proze Camera Dash Cam 4.0 – Dash Cam with Rear Camera
Join Smarter Drivers Using The “Smarter” Dash Cam
The Proze Car Dashcam offers the following features:
- Crystal Clear Full HD 1080p recording
- Enhanced Night Vision with LED lights
- Loop Recording
- Motion Detection
- Parking Guard
- Wide angle front camera 170º, 120º rear car camera
- Rear Car Camera for dual recording
- Wiring kit for rear camera
- Reverse camera function (Installation Required)
- Back up Battery for Parking Guard and G-Sensor, the camera “sleeps with one eye open”
- Polarising filters that adjust to reduce the glare from the sun and windscreen whilst driving
- Automatic recording when switched on
- 12-24Vdc compatible for use in all vehicles
- Supports up to 32GB MicroSD card (class 10)
Dash Cams are fast becoming a must have in the motoring world.
Perfect for young drivers and commuters, as the Proze Dash Cam is an affordable Dual Dash cam that will give you both front and back cameras for your car.
With Full HD, loop recording a reverse camera function, enhanced night vision and a bright and clear 4 inch display to see what the WDR lens is capturing, the Proze Dual Dash Cam will keep an eye on your vehicle, front and back.
FULL HD AND 4″ LED SCREEN
1080p HD recording at 30 fps, allows for a smooth and clear recording, perfect for when you need the evidence.
720p Recording from the rear camera, for a clear picture and additional monitoring.
4″ LED Screen allows you to see the menu and know what you are recording clearly. This can also be set to sleep, so you won’t be distracted.
DUAL DASH CAMERA
Front and rear cameras allow for 290º coverage of your car.
170º Wide angle lens of the front dash camera is enough to capture all the lanes on the motorway, so you can see anything in front or oncoming.
The rear camera will be watching your back as well, making sure that anything coming up behind you is captured. The camera records two sets of footage one for front and one for the rear.
PARKING MONITOR AND MOTION DETECTION
When you leave your car or disconnect the power from the camera, it will turn off, though if you have the parking guard set up, then the camera will monitor the car using its battery power.
The parking monitor will work for up to 24 hours on battery power and will record up to 15 minutes of footage if the G-Sensor or motion detection is triggered.
No more car park scrapes and bumps, as the camera will sit discreetly in your car and should the worst happen whilst you are away, you will have the footage to prove it and protect your no claims.
LOOP RECORDING AND ENHANCED NIGHT VISION
Loop recording as standard, so that the card will not fill up and stop recording. You can also manage the length of your recordings in the settings and have it “your way”.
You can also lock footage so if you capture something you want to keep a simple function, allows the recording to be saved for future and cannot be overwritten.
The enhanced night vision works with the LED lights to create a clear image in all light and weather, rain fog, dark days and nights are no longer an issue as you will still get a picture you can actually see.
DASH CAM WITH REVERSE CAMERA
Proze Dash Cam 4.0 also features a reversing camera (installation req.) so when you select reverse, it will automatically enter the reverse camera mode.
You also have different screen options when driving, split screen picture in picture, front or rear view.
Proze Dash Cam 4.0 Dashboard Camera Here’s What’s Inside Your Kit…
- Suction Cup Mount
- Car Charger
- Rear Camera with Cable Kit
- Rear Camera screw kit
- User (Friendly) Manual
And after you order the Proze DashCam 4.0 today, make sure you go and find a 32GB Micro SD Card (not included in this set), so you can use it straight away. It’s easy and quick to set up! Now, with eyes front and back, day and night, you can drive and park knowing you won’t be paying for someone else’s carelessness.
- We highly recommend the rear camera is for PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION ONLY, as to enable the reversing camera it requires to be tied into your reverse light. 5.5 Metres of cable is included for this.
- The internal battery is for backup / parking capture only. You need to plug into the car charger for prolonged use. Please do not try to use the camera during driving without battery, it will drain quickly and back up and parking guard will not function on an empty battery.
- Please format TF card on your dashboard camera before using.
- Micro SD TF card is not provided in the package.
- If you experience any issues during recording, then turn off and on again, if problem persists reset to Factory Settings in the Menu.
Does this camera come with both a front and rear camera?
Yes, this comes with both a front and rear camera.
Can I use just the front Camera on it’s own?
Yes, if you do not need the rear camera, you can just install and use the front camera on its own.
WHY DOES the camera power off when i remove power?
The camera does have a battery but this is for back up and parking guard purposes only, so this camera needs to be plugged into power when driving. Then it will auto power off when you remove power to protect the battery and save the battery it does have for parking guard and saving files.